Buy From Amazon:
Attention: Students New to Online Classes
Included is your very own time budget template to create effective time management strategies
Are you scared of going to college because you think you’re not smart enough?
Is high school graduation months away and the thought of going to college bearing down on you?
Are you looking to go back to school because it’s time you start investing in yourself?
Listen, college isn’t
for smart people
it’s for the determined.
For my worker bees out there, you may work with people who have college degrees and think you’re smarter than them.
You probably are but without that little piece of paper known as a college degree, more often than not, you’ll be looked over.
What about pay raises and promotional opportunities?
Have you been passed up for those because of some lame excuse your supervisor gave you about not having a college degree?
I know. I was there. I experienced the injustices at work – the favoritism.
Aren’t you tired of people belittling you
because you (sorry for the double negative)
don’t have a college degree?
Listen, don’t let anyone tell you you aren’t good enough.
If you want to go to college, go. I’m sure you’ll be an awesome student.
Honestly, there’s no better way to go to college than in the comfort of your own home.
Yup… no drive through rush hour traffic… no $70-90 parking permit each semester… no sitting in class listening to a professor go off on tangents.
Going to school online is a wonderful experience with the flexibility of completing coursework anytime, any place.
Don’t you think its time to take control of your career and life?
I wrote this book in a really simple, easy-to-understand format. No professor talk. No big words.
Just a conversation between you and me.
I completed both my undergraduate and graduate degrees online. It took dang near twenty years to do, but I did it.
In this book you’ll learn:
- What never to do when you log into an online course for the first time.
- The absolute worst way to communicate with professors and other students through assignments, emails and discussion forums.
- If you got an hour a day, you can easily finish any online class, better yet, you can achieve your dream of a college degree.
- How to reduce wrong assignment submissions by 99% just by naming your files a certain way.
- What successful college students have that other students seem to lack.
- Why you need to get rid of the old way of learning, if you have any chance of success.
- THE TRUTH ABOUT READING. What statistics fail to tell you about college drop outs and their reading level.
- How to solve the, “I have no time” problem by completing a personalized time budget that assigns each minute of a day to a task.
College isn’t for “rich” people. College isn’t for smart, highly intellectual people as we were led to believe.
You don’t need to come from a family with money or prestige to attend college.
So what if you have kids, a mortgage or car payments and credit card debt. So what if you were born in another country.
If you keep thinking about your problems and why you can’t or shouldn’t go to college, you won’t get ahead in life.
Pay yourself first,
invest in you
and your education
The greatest investment you can make for yourself and your family is in you, in your education.
You may have thought about going to college already but missed the opportunity because life got in the way.
If you’re reading this and thinking, “Hey, I can do this,” you’re right, you can. So, what’s stopping you?
You hate your job, get off the sidelines! Make a change. Only you have the power to change your position in life.
know the frustration building up inside of you. Only you know what it’s like to have your car break down and have no money to fix to it.
Only you know what it feels like to be looked over for a raise when you know you’re the best employee.
Think about why this is happening to you. Low pay as a direct result of no piece of paper telling others you know how to follow orders.
But you can change that – this book can help ease your fears in taking an online class.
This book is an incredible resource to begin taking online classes, and ultimately, pave your way to higher pay, better job opportunities, and the finer things in life that come with more money.
Don’t let your future slip through your hands. Don’t allow doubt to take up residence in your mind. Take control of your destiny.
- If you work a 9-5 and receive lunch/rest breaks, you can create 3-4 hours each week – the ideal amount of time to complete an online course.
- The easiest way to start and finish a college degree in an online class is remembering you’re enrolled. Learn what it takes to bring an online class to life.
- The single most important sentence you’ll read about dreams. It’s short, sweet and requires “strangling.”
- Learn why 13% literacy rates in the United States sways you into thinking college is hard.
Don’t you think you owe it to yourself to make life better?
I think you deserve the chance. You deserve every bit of money and promotional opportunities your educated, college degree holding co-workers receive.
You work just as hard as your college wielding co-workers do. So why not take advantage of your company’s annual $2,000 educational reimbursement and enroll in an online class?
I sat where you sit now, a low paying job, the grunt of the organization and looked over for jobs I knew I was more than qualified for.
Don’t be like me, waiting years to decide to invest in myself. I plead with you, make a conscious decision to learn and grow.
P.S. Take advantage of the tried and true time budget. It’ll assign each day’s 1,440 seconds to tasks. How’s your time allocation looking these days?
P.P.S. Don’t let your writing get in the way of straight A’s! Contact professor Cintron here. Let me help you stay enrolled, saving you thousands of dollars.